- Cash Course: Learn about financial basics like banking, dealing with debit & credit cards, protecting credit, paying for college and preparing for the world of work.
- Scholarship Directory Search: Find information about a wide variety of scholarships.
- Crown Financial Ministries: On this faith-based website, find personal, business and career resources.
- Student Loans: Explore information on how to manage student loans.
- National Student Loan Data System: Retrieve loan information.
- Federal Student Aid: Discover all of the ins and outs of federal student aid.
- Annual Credit Report: Order your credit report.
College Navigator: Find out more about your college’s affordability and value.
- Center for Calling & Career: The CCC assists students and alumni in finding professional employment. They provide coaching on job search methods, resume and cover letter writing and interview skills.
- Office of Financial Aid: The Financial Aid Office staff is available to meet with students and families to help understand the complexities of Financial Aid including institutional gift aid, need based aid and loans and non-need based aid and loans. (Billing questions should be directed to Student Accounts.)
- Net Price Calculator: This form estimates financial aid for undergraduate freshmen students.
- Debt Wizard: Determine how much can be borrowed in student loan funds based on future expected earnings and the salary needed in order to afford student loan payments.
These sites are not published or institutionally endorsed by the University of Northwestern – St. Paul. The content has not been edited by Northwestern.