KnuHa provides a comfortable living environment and fun community for women. It is the third floor above Knutson and Hartill, which are adjacent to the Robertson Student Center.
Residence layout: efficiency-apartment style
- One floor (for women)
- 2-4 female students per unit
- Kitchenette and bathroom in each room
- Adjacent to the student center, which includes a fireplace, game rooms, 24-hour fitness area and the Eagle’s Nest dining area.
- Shuttle transportation available
- On-campus parking by permit only
Life at Knuha
"I lived in the KnuHa dorm building for three years. I have so many amazing memories from living on a hall with 15–30 other girls; it was like I got a new group of sisters each year! I love that I could run next door and borrow a pan for cooking, have random movie nights, ask a hall mate for help in a class, laugh at ridiculous YouTube videos, pray together, be challenged together, and grow together." Lindsay – Appleton, Wisconsin
UNW residence tour