The Ramseyer apartment style residence provides both one- and two- bedroom units which house 4–5 residents, respectively. Ramseyer is located on Lydia Avenue on the south end of campus.
Residence layout: apartment style
- Three floors (one for women, two for men)
- 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
- 4–5 students per apartment
- Full-size kitchen in each apartment
- Most 1-bedroom apartments have 2 bathrooms
- 2-bedroom apartments have 1 bathroom
- Shuttle transportation available
- Street and lot parking
Life at Ramseyer
"As a transfer student, I really liked the way living in [Ramseyer] helped me develop a sense of independence as well as a sense of community. It was a great place for me to live at Northwestern."
—Jared, Corcoran, Minn.
UNW residence tour