Here's what you need to know about transferring to UNW

If you are considering transferring to Northwestern from one of the larger community colleges in Minnesota, we've prepared some transfer information sheets to help you.

These sheets show you how your community college coursework will transfer to meet Northwestern degree requirements.

If you don't see your university or your major listed, contact Transfer Student Admission Counselor, Bradyn Watson. He's ready to help you!


Credit Transfer Articulation Agreements

Anoka-Ramsey Community College

B.A. Music Articulation Agreement


Credit Transfer Guidelines

Anoka-Ramsey Community College


Central Lakes College


Century College


Inver Hills Community College


Normandale Community College


North Hennepin Community College


Ridgewater College


Riverland Community College


Rochester Community & Technical College


St. Paul College